Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tiona

My name is Tiona Mrhar. I'm 14 years old. I live in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I have pretty long blond hair, green eyes, and I'm pretty small.
For fun I like to do many things. I love to go to the cinema, shopping, hang out with my friends, swim, sing, dance and so many other things. I am a part of scouts (taborniki in Slovenia) organization in Ljubljana. I love having fun and I hope that you love it too.
I live in Dravlje. Dravlje is a part of Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia. In Dravlje there are mostly blocks of flats. I go to the primary school Dravlje. This is a pretty small school in center of Dravlje. There are not many parks, we have playgrounds next to school.
We are squeezed on small area and is not going much here. But we still have bowling center and shopping center.
I think that teenagers in Taiwan don't have the same life like we do. I think that in Taiwan it is hotter that here in Slovenia and that you wear different clothes. I also think that you go out more with your friends and you are playing football or something. In my opinion you are more traditional than we are and you respect food and other things more than we do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment