Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Petja

My name is Petja, i'm a 15 year old girl from Slovenia.

I live in a house, which is in Dravlje, that is part of Ljubljana. In my neighborhood there are mostly houses, but near there are a lot of blocks with flats. We have a boulling center and fitness which are not that old. My school is about half of km away from my home. There is also a a playground, a soccer and basketball stadium, and some benches. There is also a mc and a china resturant near by. We have a lot of stores...but to shop for chlotes, shoes, or any other bigger stuff we go to shopping centers which are about 15min away with car.

For fun we go out and hang, we're on our computers, go to the center of Ljublana or shopping in BTC (shopping center). Near by BTC is cinema, and Atlantis (pool), we go there too. I'm olso in Taboniki (scouts of all religions) so we go to some trips togather, like this Sunday we're going to the adrenalin park. We also go to Tivoli (park.). 

No comments:

Post a Comment