Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blaz

1. I live in the suburbs so it's very nice and we can play in the streets because there are not many cars but I go to school at OŠ Dravlje which is in the city so I am also used to the regular city life. In our country we have very much respect for sports so I practise volleyball five times a week and in my free time I usualy go to the city with my friends.

2. A few kilometers away from my house is a river called Sava. It's very cold but we have been swimming in it since we were small kids so we are used to it. It's pretty awesome because the river has rapids and pretty strong ones so from time to time we actualy host the kayak world cup. And when the river isn't so rapid we can go swimming in the course….

3. I think that being a teenager in Taiwan is pretty awesome. I think that Taiwan is a very urbanized country but none the less it can be fun and enjoyable.

4. HI! Im Blaz and im 14 years old im my free time i like to draw graffiti and skateboard or play volleyball. I listen to all kinds of music, mostly punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment