Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sara

1.My neighborhood is called Dravlje and it’s in Ljubljana which is the capital city of Slovenia. There’s a school, a church, some little shops. There are many blocks of flats. I live in one of them and it’s about 15 minutes from the school. I like my neighborhood.My friends live near me. We often go out to play, chat and to take a walk.

2. I like to play with my friends, chat and laugh with them, play games or chat with friends on the computer and to cook.

3.I think they live normal life. I don’t know much about them and I’d like to get to know with them or one of them. I think they are traditional and religious. They have high education and they devoted for study.

4.I am Sara. I like to hang out with my friends, spend time with my family and chat on computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment