Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gregor

I live in Dravlje, which is a neighbourhood in Ljubljana. There are mostly flats and some houses. The flats have mostly 7-12 floors. There is not much to do around here. We have a lot of grass, but we don't have parks. We have some football stadiums and two or three basketball stadiums. We have a lot of children playgrounds. We don't have any tennis courts. It's not much going on this place, we rather go to donwtown.

For fun I like to hang out with my friends. We go to the cinema or to downtown. I like to be at friend's house or flat and watch movies and hang out.

I think being a teenager in Taiwan is very different from being a teenager in Slovenia. I think they do a lot of things different like we do. I think education is more important for them then to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment