Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Anja

Hello, my name is Anja and I'm 14. I have long, dark brown hair and big brown eyes. I don't like school pretty much but sometimes it's very fun there. I live in Dravlje, a small neighborhood in Ljubljana, the capital city in Slovenia. There are many shops, a big school and there is also a church. People live in houses but most of them in blocks of flats. There are a lot of trees and the air is fresh. We have a lot of parks, where children can play. People are very nice and I like this neighborhood. I like to do a lot of things for fun. I just love listen to music. My favorite artist is Chris Brown. I love to go to the cinema,go shopping with my friends, dance,swim, play volleyball and sing. On Fridays and Saturdays I like to go to centre of Ljubljana, because there are a lot of teenagers and it's never boring there. I think it's realy cool to be teenager in South Asia, because they have different culture, they dress differently. Maybe they hang out more then we do. But at the same time I think they do a lot of things like we do. I'm sure they go out, play football, go shopping with friends etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment