Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HW-Assignment 5, Molly

Molly
1.Let visually-disabled children learn as the normal children. And let them live the truth life. Although they can’t see anything, they can use their mind to feel this world. They will have a wonderful future.
2.In my country, the government sets the schools, roads, restrooms, parking lots and the guide-tile for the disabled people. It helps them to live a convenient life, and they don’t need to worry about too much things just because they cannot see anything. And the givernmnet gives them some work.
3.I think if I am blind, the life for me will be inconvenient. If I am a visually-disabled kid, I can’t not go out everyday. Because I cannot see anything , I don’t know where to go. It will bring some troubles for my family and my friends, but I will use my mind to mface the future happily. Although I can not see, my life won’t be limited. I have a great dream, and I believe it will come true. Ican’t be beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment