Friday, November 4, 2011

HW-Assignment 3, Derek

1.      I like the waterfalls because the water is from high place to low place is beautiful and tremendous. I feel it is very spectacular, but the waterfalls in Taiwan are not big enough, so I want to go to another county to see it.
2.      I went to Taipei to visit my grandma with my mother this summer vacation. We went to the  department stores to buy some toys, jackets, and shoes. We had a lot of fun there. If possible, I want to go to Taipei again next time.
3.      I will go to Japan because the view there is beautiful. If I go to Japan, I will go Tokyo because it is cool. But, there are some noise, in addition, Japan often has a lot of earthquakes. Anyway, I like the place and maybe want to live there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment