Sunday, November 20, 2011

HW# 6 Johnson

1. The study says that two third of teenagers say their peers are mostly kind on social networking sites. What do you think?

I think the teenagers who live in the city are useing social networking more than that amount because the kids like to play computer games or chat with other often.
For example: Only one student in my class doesn’t use the social networking sites.

2. The study says that 12 percent of teens have experienced bullying in the past 12 months.
Have you……..happened?

I saw it when I was in the elementary school. After coming to junior high school, I think bullying is a very strange thing. I never saw or hear it happened again. Teachers in my school are all nice, and they always tell me how to protect us, like to tell teachers or call the antibullying line. Besides, teachers will punish the students who were bullied others. So, my school is a safe place.

I think the bully is terrible. The bullies will threat other students , and the victims are afraid not to tell their teachers or parents. They think the teacher and parents can not protect you for 24 hours.

3. Are you on any……networking?

I also use the social network sites, too.
I set my parents facebook account into my friend lists, but I seldom play it. I don’t like to play it, and I don’t know why so many people like to play it.
My parents feel tired after work, so they will surf the net for a while. But, they think if I spend too much time surfing the net, they will not be happy. They think we need to study hard and get a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment