Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HW-Assignment 5, Johnson

Johnson
1. How does the garden help visually-disabled children?
The visually-disabled children walk in the garden by stakes or stones. They try to teach the visually-disabled children how to walk safely.
They also grow vegetables on the farm to help children feel the soil and vegetables. There are some flowers in the garden where is a good place to smell and to stay.

2. The garden is one example of the government helping disabled people. How else does the government help disabled people where you live?
In Taiwan, we help disabled people by the braille or blind trail.
The braille helps the people, who are blind to read the books by fingers touching.
The blind trail helps them how to walk on the road.

3. What do you think it would be like to be visually-disabled? How do you think it would change your relationships with your family and friends?
I think my family will be very sad for me, and they will take care for me as much as they can.
But if I am in the school, my friends will not do so much things for me, and maybe they will laugh me or trick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment