Saturday, November 5, 2011

HW-Assignment 4, Dererk

Dererk
1After the earthquake, some people dead because they didn’t have any materials. I think they will need some water, food, money, or homes. and I believe that all the houses will be built in some day.  
2.One year ago, a typhoon, Fanapi, hit the southern Taiwan, and soon after, our towns were flooding. After the disaster, we cleaned the houses for a long time, and soldiers also came to help us. They’re very smelly.  I didn’t go to school because the rain was so heavy. My aunt’s car was broken, too, we’re sad because furniture was broken.
3.Yes. My family donated three thousand dollars to those in need. I saw they were sad because their families were all destoryed. Maybe their property was gone. My family saw them on TV, and we were sad, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment