Thursday, December 1, 2011

HW-Assignment 7, Molly

When my grandma was a child, she was poor. There were eight children in my garndparents’ house. They did not have much money, so they fed pigs near her house and sold vegetables in the market in order to make our life better. Even though they were poor, they kept working to help my father and my uncles study at school. But, luckily the situation had changed since my grandpa was a lit bit rich. Then they got married, their life became much better. Ha…my grandma continued to tell her long long stories which raised my attention. I was always interested in them. The old stories made me laugh and felt lucky because I did not feed the pigs and neither did sell vegetables at the market. The only thing is to study hard at home. 

In Taiwan, we had snow in the high mountain, Jade Mountain. It is the highest mountain in Taiwan. If you want to see the snow, you can go there in winter. But, you have to remember to bring a coat, or you will catch a cold.

.Do you think the world will come to an end in 2012? I think it’s impossible! But I do believe Maya Prediction. In my mind, if we keep polluting the earth, the mother earth will start to against us, like the Japanese Tsunami and Turkish Earthquakes. If we don’t want to change our bad habits or ignore our Mother Earth anger, we cannot live this earth anymore. Earthquake and tsunami are the wornings! It means we should chelish and protect Her, Mother Earth.


I am looking forward to seeing my school anniversary this weekend. I’m so excited to join each activity on this special day because it’s my first experience at junior high school. I think there are much fun in these activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment